Terabit is an established website and application development company which has continued to steadily grow over the past years and is in need of an experienced Finance and Administrative Assistant.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Process the full range of accounting operations such as AR and AP transaction processing, monitoring and reconciliations.
- Process bi-weekly payroll and benefits.
- Assist in e-commerce activities, supporting credit card and cheque payments.
- Monitor aging of payables and cheque requests to ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- Extract, compile and analyze monthly, quarterly and year end financial information and prepare reports, including recommendations.
- Assist with annual and project forecasting, budgeting and tracking.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external controls and security.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Executive assistant to president and human resources manager.
- Providing administrative assistance, drafting memos and preparing communications on president and manager’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, note taking and organizing staff events when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS include but are not limited to the following:
- A minimum of three year general accounting experience.
- A minimum of three year payroll preparation experience.
- A minimum of three year administrative experience.
- A Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, GSuites, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with QuickBooks and WHMCS
- Able to work effectively both independently and as a member of a collaborative group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong general administrative skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, reliable, excellent work ethic.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
- A strong working knowledge of standard accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Enthusiasm to be a part of and contribute to a growing organization.
Extended health, vision, drug, and dental benefits available after probation period completed.
Thank you to all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.