Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to manage projects and work well with fixed deadlines
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong customer service, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• College degree or equivalent in website/app development
• 2 years of related experience
• WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal experience
• Laravel, React, REST, MongoDB, Node.js, GitHub experience
Extended health, vision, drug, and dental benefits available after the probation period is completed.
Applications should include both a portfolio and resume.
Thank you to all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes and/or portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org