Marketing Specialist Job Opportunity
Posted on: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Are you a detail-oriented, creative and self starting individual? Have you always had a passion for marketing and developing exciting new ways to reach a target audience? If so, Terabit.ca would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join the Terabit.ca team. The successful candidate will take on a lead role in developing and executing marketing strategies to reach our target audience and increase brand awareness.
A Marketing Specialist should have extensive knowledge of marketing techniques, principles and concepts. In addition, successful candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills. As the technological and marketing landscape frequently evolve, the Marketing Specialist should be excited and capable of developing new marketing techniques as needed.
- Increase social media presence and following through organic posts on various platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and a company blog
- Develop, execute and monitor marketing campaigns
- Analyze key metrics and forecast trends to determine campaign effectiveness
- Actively seek out relevant networking events, workshops and conferences and attend on behalf of Terabit.ca
- Develop, execute and monitor pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on Google Ads
- Analyze Google Analytics data
- Strong understanding of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Business or Communications Major
- 2 years minimum of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Graphic Design Skills
- Extended health, vision and dental benefits available after probation period is completed
- Applications should include both cover letter and resume
- Job Types: Full-Time or Part-Time
Thank you to all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.