Terabit.ca specializes not only in website development, but in app development as well. Today’s consumer requires everything at their fingertips, which is why mobile app development has grown incrementally and is so useful for businesses; large or small-scale. However, many businesses struggle with promoting and advertising there app once it is created. While apps can strengthen your brand, increase reach and generate sales, without the proper marketing, the app may not reach full potential. The following tips are to assist in the promotion and advertising of mobile applications to ensure success and longevity.
1. Create a Microsite
Create a one or two page website that highlights what your app offers to attract users and downloads. This will generate web traffic and in turn, draw attention to your newly released mobile application.
Creating your own business blog is a great way to share content regarding your application. Additionally, reach out to relevant bloggers that are interested in your area of expertise. Doing so, will generate more content regarding your mobile app that will reach a large demographic.
3. Utilize Social Media
Using social media to broadcast the new app assists in broadcasting all the benefits that come from using the application! Post videos, pictures and relevant contests to engage your audience.
4. Reach out to Current Clients
Contact current clients to kick start the app. Offering promotional pricing for current clients and have them test out the app is an excellent way to increase word of mouth advertising.
The current corporate culture of existing firms incorporates the marketing concept, which emphasizes customer satisfaction, long term profitability over short-term profits, and a cross-functional perspective. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly adapt to changing consumer preferences and reevaluate your business objectives in order to guarantee longevity.
The following three tips are simple and effective business strategies to maintain or increase competitiveness in the market.
In this day and age, establishing a social media presence is essential for businesses to remain competitive. Aligning your social media tactics with your overall company objectives will help your company’s social media marketing to be more effective, and therefore boost website traffic. Additionally, social media enables your company to receive ongoing feedback and insight that will assist in future strategies and growth.
2.Scan Your Competitors
By scanning competitors and major industry leaders, you will not only gain better insight, but be able to see common trends in the industry as well. Furthermore, in order to remain competitive and become a major industry leader, it is crucial to differentiate yourself. Examining competitors will provide useful knowledge regarding how your business can create a competitive advantage.
As the market is continuously evolving, you may find your company objectives, target market, and other variables may change. Thus, it is necessary to constantly reevaluate and reposition your brand if necessary. This may involve modifying your target audience, behaviour, and communication objectives, or creative strategy.
If you’re anything like me, by this time of year I notice a common trend: loss of motivation. This could be attributed to the weather or business of the year; nevertheless, it’s helpful to discover new ways to maintain motivation and productivity. Furthermore, working at home and flexible schedules have become increasingly popular. The question is, how do you remain motivated while working alone from home? Below are some useful tricks and tips to successfully work from home.
1. Set a Schedule
While working at home is desirable because of the flexibility, setting a daily schedule is a great idea to ensure productivity. Without a set schedule, it becomes difficult separating your work life from your personal life. As tempting as it is to check your emails and continuously work on your tasks all day, it is not productive or beneficial. By defining a set schedule, you can determine precisely when to work and when to take a break. Additionally, this schedule can vary each day to suit your needs.
2. Change of Scenery
While this may seem counterproductive, leaving your work station is one of the most beneficial tools for working at home. Whether you go for a walk, workout or grab a coffee, a change of scenery is wise in order to maintain productivity. Also, try working in various locations to boost your motivation.
3. Get Dressed
It’s tempting to stay in your pyjamas and slippers, after all it’s just you in the office. However, this doesn’t always result in productivity. Instead, try getting dressed and ready for your day, every morning before you begin your work. Getting into this routine will allow you to feel fully revitalized and ready for a day of work, similar to if you were going to the office.
4. Create a Daily Plan
It may seem as though you have all the time in the world when you’re working at home. However, you will shortly find that is not the case and the days do in fact, fly by. To ensure you complete all desired and necessary tasks, utilize a daily planner. Daily planners help track your work, set a schedule and also aid in separating work and your personal life.
Whether you’re operating a small business and trying to gain exposure, or have already established a well-known company, business blogging can be extremely beneficial. First, you may be wondering what business blogging is; essentially, it is a marketing tool that utilizes the creation of short content updates (blogging) to gain a greater amount of online exposure for your business.
Next, it is important to note the benefits of blogging for business:
1. Inexpensive & Simple: Blogging is an inexpensive way to gain exposure and increase your company’s online presence. There are numerous blogging platforms that are not costly, where you can use their templates to make blogging that much easier, such as WordPress.com, Blogger and Weebly
2. Search Engine Optimization: Frequent and relevant blogging can increase the online visibility of your business. Through consistent blogging and proper use of keyword plug-ins, blogging provides Google and additional search engines new content to index. Furthermore, the more often your blog is clicked on and shared, the higher your website moves up in search results. By connecting your blog to various social media websites, you are able to grow an even greater online presence, as you are providing more platforms to be searched.
3. Client Interaction: Blogging allows for your business to closely interact with existing and potential clients. Blog posts can be tailored to answer questions they may have, updates in your industry or information regarding the services or products your business offers. Blogging enables closer client engagement, especially if you reply to comments on your blog posts.
4. Word of Mouth Exposure: As previously mentioned, blogging is evidently an effective way to gain exposure. However, blogging is also beneficial in the sense that anyone can view your posts, which creates an open forum not only for discussion, but sharing. Viewers may share your blog on various platforms or with their friends. This leverages a free source of marketing, word of mouth, which enhances your business’s rapport and trustworthiness.